Saturday, August 2, 2008

We Ike 2 RITE 'bout TINGS

I have a blogspot dot com dash double dash double dare
I like to write a about thingssssssssssss
okay
hahah
no no don't write everything
its just going to f*c#@(& it up.
::laughs::
you're distracting me.
this is a horrible blog
" "
ray-peats.
rapes.
grapes.
great grapes
great grapes of nazareth.
exclamation point there -::breathes laughs::
::wanna be jack black smile::
(i can do it better)" -daniel
"I didn't even try to do that"
"yes you did."
"spray in face. we shouldn't use our real names"
"why not"
"...so we can conceal our identities. preserve our dignity. Dig-nin"
"Shut up already"
"I like to write about things"
"Uh-huh, what else?"
"...I knew you were going to say that"
"But I didn't say it. 'I wrote it"
"I wROte it" haha hahahghghghghghgahhghagagag. CHAW_LAY. YES"
WE LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT THINGS ::Singinggingnginginng::
"AND SCENE"

No comments: